it is the code that I have received by sms and e-mail, what sort of input
error it may be? How should I check it again??? Please guide me ASAP.
Already 48 hours over. Today, I have to complete the task at any cost.

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Amiyo Biswas
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 7:06 AM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Seeking assistance of ITR E-filing:

Invalid code for which one? If it is at the time of submitting your request
for the e-verification code, you have to take sighted help or use webvisum
in firefox.

In case it is the code you have received by sms or email, I am afraid, there

is some sort of input error. This code is valid for 72 hours and you should
check it again.

With best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cel: 9433464329