Hi Ekinath,

I was  always aware about tennis but couldn’t get support to bring
this in India or I wasn’t sure how to organize in India. For your
information I would like to tell few people are aware that Visually
Challenged people can play Table Tennis but I am more interested in
Lawn Tennis which is indeed possible, in UK there is one organization
called Tennis Foundation (can’t recall exact name” who promote Tennis
among disabled people. Thanks for sharing this hope I can be help in
your mission and try to findout what other games we can
Play such as Basket Ball etc.

Warm Regards,
Tilak.