registration failed after step 3 i gave all info and get this error.
• First Name is required.
• Select Gender
• Date of Birth is required.
• Address is required.
• ZipCode is required.
• Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. D:\NALP
Production\Tomcat\apache-tomcat-7.0.62\work\Catalina\localhost\NALP\upload__7df085bd_156b8beb2a1__8000_00001335.tmp
(There is not enough space on the disk)
• Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. D:\NALP
Production\Tomcat\apache-tomcat-7.0.62\work\Catalina\localhost\NALP\upload__7df085bd_156b8beb2a1__8000_00001335.tmp
(There is not enough space on the disk)
according to the error i think that the server that is taking care of
registration has low disk space

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto