you can install a ssd and if you have to send the laptop back for
replacement you can put the old hard drive in it.
regarding installing a graphics card on laptops its not easy sometimes
impossible as it should have a pci sloght but on desktops you can 100%
do this

austinpinto.xavi...@gmail.com
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto