yeah! mr. hitendra airtels service is very good!!!
please check the availibility in your arrea, because airtel is not
offering their services  in entire delhi!
if its not available, go for sify or tataindicom, tataindicom is
better than that of sify.
They'll listen your complains, and  will take the action,  on the
other hand sify has a big problem they'll listen you but take the time
to solve!
Hopes this help,
akhilesh.