I have had good experiences with airtel.  Another advantage with them is
that you are able to pay your bills online.

Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hitendra
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 5:00 PM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: [AI] suggetion for broadband connection

Hello List member,
I am working as a computer instructor in a rehabilitation center in Delhi.
It is located at Shiek Sarai, I.e in south Delhi.
Here we  are  using MTNL broadband connection with 256 kb/s speed. But the
kind of services provided by MTNL is not up to the mark. Every now and then
it is out of order. Because of this we are unable to perform our work
efficiently.
I need your suggestion in  this respect. We are planning to switch over to
another service provider. So please suggest me which service provider we
should approach?
Our requirement are:
Speed 256 kb/s
Unlimited downloads
Monthly rent around 1000
Please pour in your suggestions as this is urgent.
Thanks
Hitendra Rupani
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with