Thank You Srinivasu! I am sorry to reply late but am grateful to Srinivasu
who has answered. As he rightly said, corporate do not mention salary in
the advertisement as salary would be based on experience and industry
standards.

Please do call 022 26860485/86 for any clarifications. You can talk to Ms.
Spinell who is the HR head at BarrierBreak.

Gentle reminder: Walk-in interview tomorrow between 10 am and 5pm.

Thank You
Ramya