This sounds amazing. What are the charges for the institutions? I
mean, JNU had purchased the lisence of earlier versions, if it needs
to upgrade to JAWS 18, what is the procedure and how much will it
cost? I'm sending this mail to our Chief Librarian and the assistant
Librarian for their consideration

Avinash Shahi