Dear Nirmal,
If the accuracy of zoCR is good then why not use the those offered by Indic
Trust and if it converts any type of fonts to Unicode then even Jaws would read
it easily.
Nirmal, please kindly send us the links so that we can test them with Jaws V18
so that our visually challenged friends can benefit.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Kind Regards,
Ram Agarwal
KARISHMA ENTERPRISES
30 Maker Arcade, Ground Floor,
Near World Trade Centre, Cuffe Parade,
Mumbai – 400005. INDIA

Phone: (022)-22181853 OR 22153291 OR (0)9321539290

Email: cont...@karishmaenterprises.com
Website: www.KarishmaEnterprises.com
We Provide Technology to Help You See Again!