Hello All,

I'm Shaswat from Eye-D. I'm really sorry that some of your are not being
able to use the app. Please note that there was an similar issue with the
Facebook app which resulted in the failure of image sharing and processing
it externally earlier, so I would suggest you to update your Eye-D app and
WhatsApp as no such issue is being observed on our end.

Gufran / Vikas,

For better results results please try to hold your phone 15-20 cms above
the printed document for now. We will be rolling out major OCR and feature
upgrades gradually to improve your app experience.

Thank you Satguru for answering the queries :)

Please do let me know if you have any queries and suggestions.

Regards,
Shaswat

Eye-D <http://www.eye-d.in/>

https://in.linkedin.com/in/shaswatjena

National Award Winner (Best Innovators of 2016
<http://i3.ciiinnovation.in/i3-2016.php>)