-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Leith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 November 2007 16:59
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The DAISY Planet, November 2007

Dear Members, Friends and Supporters of DAISY,

The November issue of the DAISY Consortium newsletter, "The DAISY Planet" is
now available at:
http://www.daisy.org/news/newsletters/planet-2007-11.shtml

This issue contains two Feature Articles, both of which should be of
interest. The first article contains news about a DAISY Consortium and
Microsoft collaborative project. The second is about the requirements
gathering process for the DAISY Standard - does it meet your needs, or are
changes required?

Hiroshi Kawamura, long time leader in the movement to make information
accessible and new President of the DAISY Consortium, is featured in "Your
Story". Even if you have had the opportunity to meet and get to  Mr.
Kawamura, we think his story will provide you with insight into what has
inspired him over the years.

This is your newsletter - your feedback and contributions are important.
Many thanks to those who sent in submissions or suggestions for this issue.

Please forward this email to anyone who may be interested in reading about
DAISY and the DAISY Consortium.

All members of our mailing lists receive "The DAISY Planet". Again this
month we are distributing it in two groups of lists rather than as a single
mailing to avoid the server problems we experienced with earlier issues.
Apologies if you receive it twice.

Happy Reading!
Lynn
=======
Lynn Leith,
Head of Information Services and  Administrative Support, DAISY Consortium,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], 905,304-9398, Ancaster, Ontario, Canada

---
You are currently subscribed to daisy-staff-private as:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]