there are somany people facing such problems especially persons
working in non teaching field in state and central govt offices. in
rpd bill there is a section which provides relief from harracement so
please reffer this issue to higher authorities and if they can solve
this problem it is good otherwise we should use that provision in the
bill.

On 12/24/16, Vaibhav Kasar <vb.ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Today I am come up with very sensitive topic. I am expecting the guidance
> and support to deal such situations. ...
>
> One of my friend " Nalini Shirke " based out of Ahmednagar district in
> Maharashtra facing very harassed behaviour from her head leady teacher on
> job ..
>
> Nalini has been appointed as a teacher under NCERT for primary schooling.
> She has 80 % visual disability and she got that opportunity under special
> vacancy. She joined school in Jun 2016. After joining she come to noticed
> that her head teacher/ Principal not dealing correctly with her. Many of
> time she has been harassed by Principal without any factual misters or in
> absence of guilty. No of time principal had targeted to Nalini for unknown
> reasons. By intentionally she is behaving bad with Nalini. ..lots of time
> she said " I will put bad report against you " ...
>
> Does Nalini make any mistake by accepting job in NCERT as a teacher ? ..
> because of her hard work and efforts she could get that job ..she is doing
> her duties well  then also she has to listened from Principal for any
> reason ...and Principal purposefully targeting her  ..
>
> Can Nalini go with legal actions .....Shall RPWD 2016 bill or any law helps
> her. ...
>
> Looking forward for your guidance and reviews. ...
>
> Thanks
> Vaibhav Kasar

shankar d