Hi All,

Also suggest where we can approach if we met miss behaviour by goverment
officer like civil surgeon or their any assistance. ..being a blind we
can't do string operation or can't recognise their faces in miss behaviour.
Sometime situation happens like we passed government exam but get stuck at
medical fitness certificate ..

In my district ..." Ahmednagar " lot of time we faced same issue in civil
hospital environment.  They doesn't grant fitness certifcate or ask for
money ... even they are not following basic etiquette to talk with people
...is there any way to take action against them ...All I am saying is civil
surgeon and all goverment officers are for public duties not for their
personal work ...and we have noticed one thing ..Civil surgeon come to
office at 12, 1,2,3 anytime during day... is it right ..also behavior is
other case ...

We need serious views to deal such person ....by legally ..

Thanks
Vaibhav Kasar