Hi friends, this is Lokesh from dating groups from Bangalore. Now, i
am going to say about dating and other relationships friends. Please,
dont hesitate to read please and tell me about your thoughts and views
regarding dating and other relationships. Actually, in this world, we
kind of people are simply suppressing or hiding our feelings and
freedom because due to our disability. In this society, lots of
non-disable people are enjoying their life with lots of fun and
others, but we are not ready to do so why?????? Due to our disability,
we are lacking our pleasure and happiness. Please think once friends,
why shouldn't we enjoy our life with lots of fun and pleasure so
please come out from your sadness and feeling depression in your life.
Friends, dating means may be you people are thinking about dating
means bad in Indian culture. Actually, this is true friendship in
life. Dating means not only for marriage purpose. Here, we can get
lots of different people for different views and opinions. Actually,
you people are thinking dating is only menti for physical contact, but
not like this. after joining dating groups means we can get friends
for sharing our sorrow, happiness, love towards others, sharing our
knowledge to others, care taking ness, coping skills, how to deal with
different people in the society, how to be calm, how to live in peace,
and others. So think it once friends. Actually, in our community, lots
of highly educated girls/ladies are here.  They are working in a
different sectors, but they are all not enjoying their life with full
happiness in life with their work.  Actually, girls/ladies are also
human beings so they also needs some change in the life. Daily going
to the work and coming back to the home is this only in life girls????
Girls you are all may be thinking dating is very bad because it may
affect to your life!!!  But this is not like this friends. Here if you
come to the dating groups you may feel oh how nice this is. Because
you people may get some solutions for your problems. In Dating, you
may get your best friend in your life for sharing your whole ideas, or
you may get ears to listen your inner feelings, or eyes to see your
beauty, or hands to hold you.  You wont share somethings to your
parents due to some problems, but here you can get your best friend to
listen or taking care of you, or good sense of humor, or best lover,
or your well-wisher.  Actually in dating, you may get some friends
only for chatt, or phonefriend to sharing their all kinds of feelings
and other relationships.  In dating, According to your wish, girls you
can choose your friends for your wish. In dating here, hello
girls/ladies without your permission, there is no force without your
consent for any kind of relationships.  So don’t hesitate to come to
this circle girls/ladies. Please do come and enjoy your life with lots
of fun and happiness.
In dating, sighted people they are not ready to mingle with we kind of
disables because they are hesitating to mix with disables due to
feeling how they will think. Actually, some sighted people are
thinking about VI and other disable girls/ladies are not ready to do
any kind of timepass things or other things in life because sighted
people thinks that we kind of people may think sighted people may do
wrong towards us. Actually, while coming to dating groups, we are all
disables so somewhat we are very easy and free to mingle with we kind
of people. Here, we wont think that about things may go wrong. Here,
there are no sighted people. Here, we are only disables so don’t
hesitate to join friends, especially ladies/girls be bold and be happy
and lead your life with full of happiness and plenty of pleasure. In
this group, we are not doing party all the days but monthly once we
are planning to do party and social meetings face to face. So it is
not effecting for your daily routine work friends. Come to this
meetings monthly once on weekends so please, please join all the
girls/ladies and gentlemen. For further information please contact me
at lokesh.kk...@gmail.com
08028386508.