Dear members,

We are starting our new batch of computer course at The Blind Relief
Association, The duration of the course is four months. Admission date is
November 21st. For further information you can contect at 24361376. You can
also contect to me directly.

Regards,

Rajpal

Computer Instructor,

Blind Relief Association

Lalbahadur Shastri Marg,

New Delhi 110003.

Office 24368529

Telefax 24364730

Mobile 9811551648

Residence 25331668

Email ID HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

msn ID HYPERLINK "mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]

skype ID rajpal007

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:55 PM