I also feel it's plain wrong to promote a practice which is definitely
unethical and we can't justify it because it suits us fine.

Subramani

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Prashant
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 11:40 AM
To: accessindia@accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] Here's Your Diwali Gift!

Let us end this discussion  on the list.

I think most of us understand the reasons behind the prevalence of
piracy in
our society but an effort should always be made for moving to the right
side.

The onus is on everyone; we cannot put off the responsibility by
thinking
that the  government/institutions have to change the situation.

Prashant