Chief minister blaming recruiting agencies for not filling up the
reserved quota for the PH .... very rediculous. Doesn't he has the
authority to give strict direction to the departments and agencies to
follow the law of this land? Govt of Meghalaya issued Office
Memorandum  No. PER(AR)150/88/452, dt 30/10/2006 asking all the
agencies and departments to follow to the three percent reservation
policy under PWD Act, 1995. Since then many representations have been
submitted by various PWD groups to the Govt which were never pursued
seriously. Ministers and officers don't want even to listen to the
disabled people whenever they go to meet them. What the Govt is doing
for the last ten years?