Hi! pasting below the solution from another list. It works in my case.
Hi all,
hope all are doing fine
first of all sorry for late, sharing the info with all of you folks,
as we all know that many of us are facing issues, when trying to
install jaws18, since my self also facing the same
that error msg that (run time share component  are missing, the
process will exit now)
now sharing with you all an trouble shoot short article, which helps
you to resolve the same
this works for both 32bit and 64bit setups
so pasting below, my self already have tried and I got successed.
note first you have to apply the trouble shoot methord, then after
begaine the setup process as same as given in the instruction note,
wich we have.

Hello,

Here I am with what helped me.

1. Go to the following address:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2999226/update-for-universal-c-runtime-in-windows

2. Download the update for your Windows version and architecture.
3. Install it.
4. Try to install JFW 18 again.

HTH

-----Original Message----- From: Chandrashekhar Kulkarni