hi! the 1st thing is without kyc wallet limit is 20,000
wallets are giving cashback but not intrust.
for cashback we can use phonepe.
i preffered upi because transactions thrugh upi are bank to bank.
i tryed too many upi apps like bhim, yespay, sbipay, pnbupi, chiller,
airtel, and phonepe may be 1 or 2 name apps i forgot.
i found airtel and phonepe apps are fully accessible.
i didn't tryed google tez, but heard that its also accessible.
bhim is good but we have to practice some unlabeled buttons.
phonepe app gives more options like recharge, bills, cashback without
promocode, max refferal income etc.
its own by flipkart then its also giving cashback on purchasing flipkart site.

phonepe link is.
https://phon.pe/­ru_rajia9bm