Dear All,

December couldn’t get more fantastic with the upcoming BGFI Field Day
picnic to Kamshet. Join us for a relaxing day at the Boutique Resort
at Native Place.
Lets all come together with Families, friends, and partners to
experience the excitement of the BGFI day long picnic this winter!

Registration open till Thursday, 30th November.

This time,  We have collaborated with Bat Travels to bring to you a
very different experience.

 Wouldn’t you be delighted to come up close and personal with a
beautiful sensory bio diverse garden? How about some Simple joyful
activities to delight the senses and strengthen nature connect?

About the Picnic spot:
Kamshet is two and a half hours drive from Mumbai. On the morning of
Saturday, 9th December, we gather at Dadar at 7 in the morning and
leave in buses.  We reach Native Place by 10 a.m.

Brief Sketch of the activities:

Beginning with the welcome drink on arrival: a fresh tasty sensory
experience (chilled Tulsi sabza and lemongrass tea) will be served
in the garden while we familiarize/brief the participants on the
history and eco quotient of Kamshet.

The party will be divided into groups of 7 to 8 for the day and teams
will explore the garden and play together.
A tasty nutritious local lunch will be served in the garden after
which participants will be given time out to sit in a shady spot and
relax.  From here we tune into bird song and do a sound map in the
garden.

What you can look forward to-

1) Sensory Garden trail  -  A delightful walk through the garden
where we explore trees, leaves, herbs, flowers, with our senses
appreciating their texture, shapes, smell and feel and taste

2) Lake visit – sit by the lake shore, dip our feet in the water, and
do a sound map

3) Smell and tell -  Tulsi. Basil , galangal, ginger, thai basil,
pepper/goats weed leaves will be passed around and participants will
build a picture of each of them with descriptive words.

4) Sound map in the garden with a focus on birdsong

5) we have tea and a wholesome snack in the evening and leave by 4.

The discounted price per person is Rs.1600/- which has been made as a
special rate for the BGFI group.
* Children below 5 years of age will  be charged at 50% so Rs 800 to be
paid.

The cost includes:
• Transportation by Bus
• Activities, breakfast, lunch & light evening snacks.

The Cost Excludes:
• Mineral Water / Cold Drinks / Personal expenses of any kind.
• Medical expenses other than first aid – in case incurred
• Any other charges not mentioned in the above list.

How to register and make the payment?
* Participants need to transfer the entire sum of Rs.1600/- per head
by 30th November, 2017 into the account given below
* Please note the amount paid is non-refundable.
* Participants are requested to carry drinking water for the way.

BGFI Account details to transfer the amount:
 A/C Holder Name: Blind Graduates Forum of India
 A/C No.: 1721375677
   Central Bank of India, Mumbai Main Office Branch
   IFSC Code:  CBIN0280621

 BGFI holds the right to make modifications to the above for the
benefit of the group.

 For queries, confirmation and payment details, please call or
whatsapp your details to the following persons of BGFI:

Aditi Shah: 79779 57823
Tanya Balsara: 98920 00677

Don't wait for the deadline, we always have booking more than the
capacity. The registration is on first come first serve basis.

 Looking forward to having you with us!!!

 Cheers,
 the BGFI Team
The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in