creating a new auto text entry/building block do the following.
•       Type the text as you want with formatting and select the text.
•       Go to Insert tab>text group box>Quick parts button dropdown and press
ENTER.
•       Tab to the option, "save selection to quick part gallery" and hit
enter on it.
•       A dialog box will get opened for creating a new building block.
•       Alternatively ALT+F3 can also be used to open Create new building
block dialogue.

Fill out the information in the Create New Building Block dialog box:
Name: Type a unique name for the AutoText building bloc.
Gallery: Here select AutoText/Quick Part gallery.
Category: Select General category.
Save in: Select building blocks. (Please note that in MS word 2007/10
auto text is known as building blocks)
Option: Select insert text only.
Finally hit ENTER on Okay button to save the new entry. The next time
you need this text just type the abbreviation/name of auto
text/building block and press F3. The original text will get inserted.
or
kindly listen comeing techcity show at radioudaan on Thursday 9 pm .
in that show we explain step by step with jaws voice.

On 12/27/17, Mansi <man.sha2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>      can any body tell how to insert autotext in word2010?
>

> The list has now migrated to www.accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in
>
> You should now post to the id: a...@accessindia.inclusivehabitat.in

'Sympathy'... You can get from Anybody -- But...!! 'Jealousy'... You
have to Earn it....!

thanks and regards

minal singhvi
director of radio udaan
contact me
08886523455
mail me @
minalsing...@gmail.com
for listen our radio visit our web sight
www.radioudaan.com