hello all,
thanks much for your reply. after clicking on logout link i could see
the feedback page so after filling up the required details i could
successfully logout.

i didn't received this feedback option earlier after clicking on
logout instead the page was not refreshing at all. might be due to
some network or browser issues.
once again thanks all
regards,
mukesh