From: "Ketan Kothari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2007 8:22 AM
Subject: [AI] Urgent help required

Hi friends,

My computer is infected with the following trojan:

Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Delf.cqs
variant of Zlob-X

As soon as I go online it prompts me to download a software called ie
defender and I am unable to do anything.  It brings up porn and I am unable
to remove it.  I am using windows xp genuine

How do I remove it?  Please help.  Than you.
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,
Cell: 9833911866
MSN ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype ID: Ketan3333
To unsubscribe send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with