Sent from my iPhone hi everybody in this mailing list writing to you after a
long time and I would like to have in contact with whoever is having enormous
knowledge about online trading please get me back either through mail or
through some other sources where we can meet so that I can gather some
information about online trading thanks in advance to everyone bye and please
forgive me because my message in the body is without punctuation since I am
using dictation option to write down the message I am extremely sorry for that
and apologise million times please excuse me in this regard thank you one and
all