From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf Of
pranaya rani
Sent: 10 May 2018 18:55
To: 'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the
disabled.'
Subject: Re: [AI] Denied access to hospitals without assistant

Most  sighted patients   in any hospital for that matter do have someone as
their either their family member/relative.   It is for the hospital to
decide whether a patient needs an assistant subject to  patients
illness/diseases.   Obviously do have some responsibility towards the safety
of the patient and hence assistant is a must.  No need to make a big fuss on
this matter.