-----Original Message-----
From: n...@nvda.groups.io <n...@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Adriani Botez
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 12:16 AM
To: n...@nvda.groups.io; nvda-add...@nvda-addons.groups.io;
nvda-translati...@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDACon Announcement - you are invited

Hello everyone!

NVDACon 2018 is approaching soon! Please join us on June 1st through the 3rd
for this conference for all users and developers of NVDA. We will talk about
many interesting things concerning NVDA. Please forward this to your
communities worldwide. We would very appreciate if you can promote NVDACon
with a symbolic invitation message through your countries, either in
facebook groups, google groups, maillists or on radio stations etc.

We have a lot of exciting presentations planned for all of you! There will
be a variety of topics and you'll be able to get some of your most pressing
questions answered.  Our schedule will be up in the next two days as we get
our final times situated, check on www.nvdacon.org in a day or two!

You may also subscribe to our mailing list to be notified when our schedule
is live!
https://nvdacon.groups.io/g/intl

We look forward to seeing you at this year's conference.
Sincerely,
The NVDACon planning committee!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#40527): https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/40527
View All Messages In Topic (1): https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topic/20346213
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/20346213/876 New Topic:
https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/post
-=-=-
NVDA on groups.io

Get NVDA from: http://www.nvaccess.org/

http://www.nvaccess.org/donate
Other links:
Come talk with other NVDA users on irc.blufudge.net #NVDA Get NVDA add-ons
at:
http://addons.nvda-project.org/
NVDA on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=8601265515