Hi,

Technology is certainly helpful if a visually impaired person doesn't
have any other note to compare the size. However, As many of the
seniors have already pointed out, relying only on technology is not a
practical solution at all times. The size / shape difference has to be
substantial enough to differentiate between various notes as well as
coins.

Cheers,
Ajay

Ajay Minocha