Hi Vedika,

Online disability certificate is a new computerised disability certificate
started couple of years back. This online certificate has all your details
printed and whatever percentage is decided by the software.The doctor just
need to enter your disability details on
https://sadm.maharashtra.gov.in/sadm/en/enHome.gov
.This type of onlime certificate is available in all the district level
hospital. Previously the old certificates had the disability details and
percentage  mentioned manually by examining doctor. The old certificates
are still valid but it's better we opt for new online certificate by
getting ourselves re-examined by civil surgeon. unoffically some people say
that your Aadhaar number is linked with the online certificate. Once you
get an online certificate in one state you can not get a new online
certificate from other state in    india as state govt share the details
with central govt and they have a mechanism in place to check for multiple
online certificates for same person.i advise you to apply for online
certificate as many govt organisation reject your disability certificate at
time of document verification. I have personally witnessed this happening
with one railway exam candidate. He was asked to get himself re-examined by
the civil surgeon and submit the disability certificate in latest format.

Unique disability ID or Swawlamban card is a new initiative by Ministry of
Social Justice and Empowerment,  New Delhi which can be generated by
applying online at http://www.swavlambancard.gov.in/

After applying you will get a credit card size Unique disability card which
is equivalent to your computerised online certificate and also valid across
all over India. In future disability certificate is going to be phased out
and unique disability card will be used for availing all disability
benefits.
NOTE: If you have the old manual type certificate then your application for
unique card will be rejected. My application for disability card was
rejected for this reason.

The railway concession card is a credit card size card issued by the
nearest Divisional Railway Manager,Commercial Department which is close to
your place of residence. You can use this card for online booking of
concession tickets for people with disability. If you dont have such card
then for getting concession tickets you have to visit the reservation
counter along with copy of  railway concession certificate.In Mumbai you
can apply at CST or Mumbai Central DRM office. There is format of
application and one needs to submit along with self attested copies of
disability certificate, your address proof, Railway concession certificate.
Once your documents are verified then card will be issued in your name.
Validity of this card is dependent on your validity of your railway
concession certificate.

I hope this clears your doubts.

Santosh