Dear RP friends,

Don't get panic on RP and its final stage.
Try to learn mobility at first.
Don't hesitate to use white cane on travel.
Now a days, technology is helping us.
Learn using computers with screen readers.
Make yourself comfortable in handling smart phones using talk back.
Absorb the situation around us up to certain extent.
Share the issues with other RP friends to get solutions from their experiences.
Be happy on what we can do.
Don't hurt on what we can't do.
We will be learning many things on each & every situation what we face.
Surely, you will feel better on experiencing your life.

Thanks
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402