can't comment on your research, most journals do not accept papers on alternate medicine including ayurvedic, question of publishing doesn't arise. Seems you you too like most people are brainwashed by mainstream/western science. Just because something hasn't appeared in international publications the same cannot be recommended. There are many practitioners of alternate medicines who have successfully cured many diseases which the mainstream science failed. Then you make an unbiased research paper disproving sreedhareeyam's claims and try to publish. I can logically answer all your misgivings but unfortunately this is not the right list for that. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr. B. S. M. Kumar" <drbsmku...@gmail.com> To: "'AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.'" <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Sent: 10 July, 2018 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [AI] Sreedhariyam treatment

Dear Mr. Subramani,
Just do not generalize your statement. What do you know about research work.
I've spent over two decades of time on research and published over 20
articles on highly reputed international refreed journals, and it is not an
easy job to publish a research paper in top international refreed journals.
Also positive approach does not mean that one blindfoldly follow someone's
claim without any evidence. When Sreedairyam, is claiming that, they can
cure retinitis pigmentosa, then Why are they not publishing their research
findings and get approval from the relevant authorities.
I still firmly believe these claims are completely farse and will try to
persuade everyone not to fall prey to such false claims, and waste your hard
earned money in pursuit of a treatment, which is currently not available.
Kind regards,

Prof. B.S.M. Kumar, M.Sc., M.Tech., PhD.
Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish
Email: kumar....@pstarfish.org
Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-kumar-bsm-39887864
Twitter: @BSMKumar1
Cell: +91-9840139849
Skype: bsm.kumar

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"