hi, as per as musical keyboard is consern, there are 2 types of keyboards
available. 1 stand alone keyboards, wich are not equiped with accessability
features. but most of them are accessable.
 2 midi keyboards, wich are to be conected to computer or mobile. we need some
softwares to use them.
 in this case, few basic softwares are accessable. but not all.
if you could reveal your budget, i could give my suggestion.
as per as mp3 player recorder  is conserned, there are many accessable devices
are out there.
you could choos basing on your requirements
i prefer transcend
it is not equipped with special accessable features
but manageble.
angel, pluxtalk and evo Victor are few accessable gadjets.
 .

Sent from my iPhone