Dear Friends,
May I know, Is there any accessible washing machine and TV available in Indian market. I want to buy these items for my home.
Which of these items are easily handled by a VI person.
I want to purchase them in Bangalore.
Is it better to purchase it online or in store.
Please share your valuable suggestions.

Thanks
Saravanan.K
+91 9916512402