Hi there,
yes, you are correct!the map does not instruct you with the specific turn..
it all depends upon your traveling speed.
and also, depends on the mode which you selected. example, walking,
driving, so on.
this is an usability issue.

On 9/5/18, turab chimthanawala <turab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Of late I have difficulty in using Google Maps. I mean while
> travelling, google maps says turn left after 200m. But it fails to
> indicate at the specific turn. I am using G Maps on an iPhone updated
> to the latest version.
> Please guide.
> Thanking you
> Best
> Turab

Thanks and regards,
Shankar.C
Mobile/ whatsapp: +91- 7795927572.
email: shankarsai...@gmail.com
skype: shankar.a
*****
Senior Accessibility tester at Cerner health care solutions, bangalore.
*****