Hi, I am not sure how was the site's accessibility earlier as I
haven't used the site so far and only for the past couple of days I
tried to first register  myself at IRCTC, it's truely very tricky as I
was to use chrome and firefox with shifting combination of NVDA  and
JAWs.

But my try with the app is quite accessibility, to morn I booked my
tickets through the app, only challenge I faced was the capture for
which I needed sighted assistance... But of course I didn't know how
to book ticket with concession, I found an option for senior citizen
once I entered the age of my dad.

Hope the app may be of a temporary relief till the site is repaired to
cater us...

I do have a doubt in booking: