interesting.
this video is in hindi.
hope my friends give their comments about this video soon.

On 11/29/18, varun mahto <meetmyselfva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> https://youtu.be/i6MxxVsVvfM
> Hi friends I uploaded this video given me Sobhan sir so real video but this
> channel is not about the any promotion but actual video I am uploading see
> and comment it
>
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018, 9:50 am nirmal verma <nirmalkat...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Viraj
>>
>> I knew shobhan singh as he was  teaching in some college in DU. i think
>> this person is not that shobhan.
>>
>> Nirmal
>>
>> On Thu 29 Nov, 2018, 08:13 Viraj Kafle <vka...@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> > There would be more than one people of same name, But could there be
>> > same
>> > email for more than one person?
>> >
>> > Viraj

>> Shobhan
>> back
>> > and
>> > immediately

>> misinforming
>> > specified

>> at

>> > evening

>> > the
>> > subject

If God is love, and love is blind, and I were blind, would I be God?

with love and regards
yogesh J
postal assistant
india post
 tenkasi head office
phone: 7811071227
skype: romio.yogesh
facebook: yogesh yogi

Emotional investments are subject to human desires. Read the person
carefully before investing.