Unfortunately, visually impaired customers do not get user friendly bank services and potal accessibility altogether.

You have to slightly compromise on using their websites and apps from accessibility poinnt of view.

HDFC is otherwise a better option as they are quite customer friendly but problem arises when we use their net banking on their portal, however, if you are an advance net/computer user, you can somehow manage the online activities.

ICICI bank provides fantastic services but again there is a hurdle in using their portal for online transactions.

I would not suggest Citi Bank as their minimum maintainable charges are so high.

If you wish to open an account in any Government bank, go for SBI but frankly telling, no Government Bank can defeat the services provided by the private sector bank. Most of your queries and difficulties are resolved over the phone or using their online applications.

Warm Regards,

Amit Bhatt

Moderator - SayEverything, an open discussion forum for persons with disabilities
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/sayeverything

Techpedia India, A Technical discussion Board in India
https://lists.sayeverything.org/mailman/listinfo/techpediaindia

www.sayeverything.org

Head - Banking Wing, National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbindia.org

Ast Manager - United Bank of India
www.unitedbankofindia.com