From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
Of Harish Kapoor
Sent: 14 December 2018 02:42 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning
the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] In which bank should I open a savings account?

Dear Rishi
Have you asked HDFC bank about annual charges of their ATM/debit card?

On 12/13/18, Rishi Kewalramani <rishi.kewalram...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A Big Big thank you to each one who replied to this thread- your
> inputs were very informative indeed.
> Weighing all the pros & cons, I finalized on HDFC.
> Went to one of the branches near my home, and doing all the
> formalities to open an account was a breeze.
> The staff were very courteous and understanding and very helpful indeed.
> Infact I forgot to carry my photo, and one of the managers drove me
> home, collected my photo and went back to the bank. And then he again
> left me back home.
> You guys were right- customer service and eagerness to help customers
> and bringing things to a logical conclusion asap is really nice in the
> private banks.
> The manager and staff assured me that I and my needs will be attended
> to properly each time I visit the bank or  even over the phone.
> Amazing customer service towards V I- kudos to HDFC.
> Also being partially sighted, I like places that are well lit, clean
> and not cluttered, and I really liked HDFC's branch in this respect.
> Very brightly lit up and not a fish market, smiles.
> Yes, 10k is the minimum balance to maintain, but it gives such a peace
> of mind when transacting  with the bank, either in person or over the
> phone or net banking.
> Just hope that they  are understanding and helpful always and really
> walk the talk, smiles.
> So thanks guys for your valuable inputs. I'm happy and satisfied.
> Warm regards,
> Rishi

Manager
UCO BANK
Delhi
SkypeID:
harishkapoor83
E-mail:
harish.kapoor1...@gmail.com
join us on facebook:
harish_kapoor111...@yahoo.com
mob:
08882289259
Whatsup:
08882289259
Twitter:harishkapoor83

DISCLAIMER: This email may contain privileged information and is intended
solely for the addressee, and any disclosure of this information is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this mail by mistake,
please inform the sender immediately and delete this mail.
Any information
expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of UCO BANK.
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Bank. The
viruses.
The sender declares that no liability can be cast upon the sender for any
error or omissions in the contents of the message that arise, as a result of
e-mail transmission and further declares that the sender cannot be made
liable for any loss suffered by any person, on account of having acted upon
any messages which is vitiated by error, omissions or interception.

sent through this mailing list..