Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2018 7:56 PM
To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues concerning the disabled.
Subject: Re: [AI] Assistance required for opening books in .lid format

Hi,

If you mean ".lit", you could convert them in a desirable format. I use:
"ABC amber lit converter"
https://abc-amber-lit-converter.en.uptodown.com/windows/download

kind regards

Mayank

On 12/25/18, Sameer <sameer.la...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear List members,

I have received some e-books which have the file extension .lid.

Kindly guide me regarding which program should be used to open .lid files.

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mulund, Mumbai

sent through this mailing list..