Hi All,

With all the conversation around challenges with the currency, BarrierBreak has
taken the initiative to develop an app called 6 by 6. 6 by 6 has 3 different
tools and another few are being built. The 3 tools are:
- Currency Detector
- Light Detector
- Magnifier

This app is currently on the Android platform and can be downloaded from the
Playstore -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.barrierbreak.fin&hl=en

We know that some of you'll are already using it and we have received feedback
which we have incorporated also. We know that some currency notes are not as
well recognized like the Rs. 50 note and are working on this.

Instructions to help you get an accurate prediction -

- Hold the Currency between 5-6 inches from the phone.
- Place the Currency on an even surface or in a straight position in your palm.
- Tap on the screen to get an accurate prediction.

We have also made some videos to help you use the app better -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu_Yw0EWeQ

It would be great if you'll would download the app and give us feedback, since
we would like to make the app better. Please feel to write to us at
6...@barrierbreak.com

We will also be holding sessions in different organizations to show the app to
your students and members. If you would like us to hold a Free session at your
NGO, School or College, please write to us at 6...@barrierbreak.com

Thanks
Shilpi Kapoor | Managing Director
BarrierBreak

Celebrating Louis Braille birthday Jan 4th.