Have an inspiring story to tell?

If your story is transformational, positive and inspiring, you have
every reason to tell that story. Your experience could be an
eye-opener for people reading it. You might motivate people to
transform their own lives or create the change they desire. Your story
can be the spark for a positive society.

That’s why we’re asking you to tell us your story.

Now, who’re we?

Our job is to write stories as they’re told. We’re professionally
equipped to act as a medium for people to narrate their struggles and
successes without letting our style or voice interfere. That’s what we
do while writing for newspapers. Now we want that experience to help
tell transformative stories, be it an individual’s struggle to
overcome his/her disability or an entrepreneur living his dream, or an
innovator designing a technology that changes the way ordinary people
live or work. Putting all these stories together in a single knowledge
repository is our humble effort towards creating a positive change.

How we do it?

Our biweekly newsletter ManifestTheChange has already touched many
students and professionals looking to transform their lives. The
newsletter is rapidly gaining authenticity as a self-help journal that
goes beyond infortainment and engages people in a positive dialogue
towards creating opportunities for everyone.

What you need to do?
If you have a compelling story, write a 200 word profile about
yourself, your job/career and how you think your story can be
transformational and inspiring for our readers. ManifestTheChange is
the place where your story would sound authentic and compelling. We
only make sense without sensationalising.

Here’s the email to reach us: sujitha.upb...@gmail.com