Hi all
I guess this mail is going to be very long so apologies for taking a lot of
your time! And if I am breaking any rules kindly excuse me because I’m not
aware of many and I’m new to this list!
This is an amazing group which I have realised after reading the responses to
our friend who is an emotional low phase of his life.
Friend we are all there with you I would like to share my story over here with
you and also share the link of my YouTube channel which is a motivational
channel and a significant yet small part of my life was shared in this with you
that’s why am sharing the specific link over here at the end of the email.
I lost my eyesight in 2013 due to an autoimmune disorder which is c not curable
in allopathy! A friend of mine died after fighting with the same disorder for
five years and another friend committed suicide who was also going through the
same disorder! I was diagnosed with the same disorder in 2016 and doctors had
said I will not see the light of 2017 but here I am among you all happily
enjoying 2019.
I was part of this group I guess in 2017 and from this group I made a lot of
friends who really helped me and are still helping me to deal with the
situation so dear friend please don’t lose hope!
I don’t know how many of you believe in alternate therapies but I am a living
example of the success rate of positivity of determination because I am not
going to lose this battle and I am confident that my eyes dilate will be
restored completely the process is already on and I daily which relies that I
am living an independent life again with fully restored eyesight!
My suggestion is first of all stop thinking that you have already lost your
eyesight second IRB does have your in alternate therapies like Ayurveda and
homoeopathy if need be I can share the details of the doctors but they’re all
in Delhi
In 2012 the famous Dr Shroff who is president of India’s doctor had asked me to
remove my right eye and get a glass I fixed but I was determined that I am
going to get my eyesight back and by the grace of God my determination
everybody’s prayers my right eye is just like any other normal life and has
started recovering and is showing the signs of return of eyesight
Just remember Medical is the word there in the dictionary because miracles do
happen if I am alive and recovering you are way way way too early in your
disease to recover quicker
Healing modalities like Brannick healing , Law of attraction, power of
positivity, Ricky have shown results in such ailments
And most important please go and talk to your parents it is just the fear in
our mind that the situation is so aggravated they will be disheartened they
will crack down et cetera et cetera but the truth is you will be so much
relieved after talking to them trust me it is not worth all the tensions feel
that you have been taking ever since you came to know about it I am saying all
this with experience
Ask the universe and trust me you will get all the love support medical
treatments connections contacts love once you are open minded enough to receive
it I say it again repeatedly I am a living example of this Brother I tried to
commit suicide seven times in my mind I had already decided the date time and
how I’m going to do it LOL now it is a real funny memory
There are so many success stories around us we just need to see and seek them
Yes you need to have a good homeopathy doctor and a good Ayurvedic doctor I
know them but as I said a earlier they are both in Delhi!
You can send me an email personally if you wish to seek any more information
may God be with you and all the fears vanish in divinity

> On 21-Feb-2019, at 6:22 PM, Alvesh Shokeen <alveshshok...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all, I am 32 year old, unmarried and posted on a reputed government
> service. But I am gradually losing my sight due to RP.
> Erlier I was able to see the world from my eyes, but now everything is
> becoming blurred. The matter of the fact is, I am gradually losing the
> hope to live in this world. I cry all  the time after my office hours.
> I feel lonely. I don't enjoy anything now. As I am most of the time
> engrossed into my previous sightful life. I feel everything is going
> away, and I feel very hopeless.
> Kindly suggest me any good books to regain my confidence to live in
> this life. Also tell me any video/audio content so that I could learn
> how to live life with disability.
> Please understand my situation, as I have almost lost all the hopes.

The link of my story is given below connect whenever need to be through email
ऐसा क्या हुआ मेरी ज़िंदगी में।जिसकी वजह से में वो बन सकी जो में आज हु
जानने के लिए क्लिक करें दिए  गए लिंक पर
What was that incident, which could have been my breaking point, but it turned
into the biggest turning point of my life, click on the link to know more
Regards Prerna Sobti
https://youtu.be/uLd9srj9VVU
Best
Prerna Sobti
Peter S.I was unsubscribe accident Lee from this list in the end of 2017 and
just to resubscribe few weeks back