Friends, Greetings.

I am writing this mail on behalf of my friend.

1 of my friend is working for private company and, after long struggle, he
got the account with the icici bank.

Now the problem is, he is unable to get the kit.

I personally spoke to the concern person and shown the circular from the
reserve bank of India. But, we failed to get the facilities such as debit
card, net banking and so on.

The bank officials are saying him to withdraw the money with the help of the
bank manager all the time. Also, we tried to contact the customer care to
speak on this issue. But, when we called the customer care, the I v r system
asking us to input the debit card number to proceed for further.

Also, Almost his 3 months salary got credited with the icici account and,
now he is unable to draw the money.

I kindly request the list members to suggest some alternative way to solve
this issue.