There are two sides to it:
1. It will make AI handy
2. But at the cost of privacy and formal communication. Mailing is more
formal hence more productive. One informal group can be started but not
considering AI. Access India has a mailing list identity and it shouldn't
be Tampaed with.
And as far as someone talked about telegram, I was wondering how much
accessible telegram is with screen readers considering my previous
experiences on it I doubt

Aziz Minat