Dear members,
I feel that any of the social media including whatsapp may be helpful
for sharing wishes or some small messages. however, in my personal
experience tells me that email is well suited to the visually
challenged people to have longer conversation. when I am using
talkback for reading whatsapp messages which are longer sometimes may
not be possible. further, it is too difficult to simultaneous
discussions together in the whatsapp group.above all, the group
members are limited to around 250. Hence I suggest there is no
requirement of AI Whatsapp group.
however, I have one request to AI admin as well as our members to have
common database of our members and depending upon the requirement of
any member, admin may share it.
Regards,
Marisport.A