Hi all,

I am trying to pay my electricity bill at

https://www.bsesdelhi.com/web/brpl/net-banking?p_p_id=com_bses_quick_pay_por
tlet_QuickPayPortlet_INSTANCE_zccBGP3EO5ow&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&
p_p_mode=view&_com_bses_quick_pay_portlet_QuickPayPortlet_INSTANCE_zccBGP3EO
5ow_javax.portlet.action=submitQuickPay&p_auth=JCKvatQw

There is a CAPTCHA which sighted assistance is unable to decipher. We have
entered the numbers shown without success.

What accessible alternatives can I use?
Note:
Setting up auto debit is probably the best option but that will work for
next month's bill.

Pranav