Hi Kriya,

Hoping this reaches you in time.

1. Do read this resource for first time voters :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dI-t8-s6eu2u7qVsnywcWzZ1chFySNAusboCPzFA7Ec/edit?usp=sharing

2. Prepare for voting by checking list of candidates here :
http://bit.ly/form-7a

3. What to expect on voting day.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/accessible-and-inclusive-elections-in-india/pollability-expect-this-on-voting-day/567135230290543/

4. For voting with a companion check this video https://youtu.be/_nAClOpHlvk
A recent communication has said 49N is to deployed only when someone is
with you in the voting compartment helping you vote, there is no need if
they are only helping you to navigate to the booth safely.