From: avinash shahi <shahi88avin...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, 14 May 2019 13:25:45 GMT+0530
To: accessindia <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: [AI] Query regarding human assistance with AirAsia at the Bangalore
Airport

Dear all,

What if I reach at the check in counter of Air asia at Blr Airport

directly, will they provide escort to help in boarding? how has been

your experience in the past? do share or should I inform them in

advance?

I'll wait for your quick response.

--

Avinash Shahi

Research Associate at Centre for Law and Policy Research and Doctoral

student at Centre for Law and Governance JNU