Hi all,
I have been a regular Uber user for the past four years. While it has
been a God sent for independent travel, I continue to face the
following challenges:
a) Difficulty to direct the driver to my exact Pick up point: when I
am at a unfamiliar place with little ideas of the topography. Despite
entering the exact address in the Pick up Tab, drivers don't often
arrive at the correct place. Often after long delays and attempts to
explain them the pick up, the ride has to be cancelled.
b)Some drivers fail to drop at the precise destination (even if the
correct location is entered). While Google Maps is also not always
accurate, drivers also don't take any efforts. Last Monday I was
dropped almost a kilo metre away from my destination!

Requests made to Uber via the app and twitter do not get anything beyond 'Sorry'

Are others also facing the same problems?
Any solutions?

Thanking you
Best
Turab

Celebrating Global accessibility Awareness day- May 16 2019