Turab,

When at an unknown place, I often ask the hosts to explain the driver
the pick up location if it is too tricky. I don't think it is
unreasonable at all.

Regarding the 2nd concern, I generally run google maps on my phone
while traveling, it most of the times takes care of the drivers either
not following the maps or dropping me mid-way. A 50-100 meters
deviation should be acceptable to the drivers, and they usually behave
themselves if they know who's calling the shots :)

HTH,
Ajay

On 18/05/2019, Hitesh Thakkar <hiteshn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> No, I am not facing any problem I am using Uber very smoothly all the time
> there is no pick up or drop issue with me never
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On 18-May-2019, at 5:19 PM, turab chimthanawala <turab...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I have been a regular Uber user for the past four years. While it has
>> been a God sent for independent travel, I continue to face the
>> following challenges:
>> a) Difficulty to direct the driver to my exact Pick up point: when I
>> am at a unfamiliar place with little ideas of the topography. Despite
>> entering the exact address in the Pick up Tab, drivers don't often
>> arrive at the correct place. Often after long delays and attempts to
>> explain them the pick up, the ride has to be cancelled.
>> b)Some drivers fail to drop at the precise destination (even if the
>> correct location is entered). While Google Maps is also not always
>> accurate, drivers also don't take any efforts. Last Monday I was
>> dropped almost a kilo metre away from my destination!
>>
>> Requests made to Uber via the app and twitter do not get anything beyond
>> 'Sorry'
>>
>> Are others also facing the same problems?
>> Any solutions?
>>
>> Thanking you
>> Best
>> Turab
>>
>> Celebrating Global accessibility Awareness day- May 16 2019

>> veracity;

> Celebrating Global accessibility Awareness day- May 16 2019

Ajay Minocha
Mob : +91-9584076767
E mail : ajayminoc...@gmail.com
p13aj...@iimidr.ac.in
Skype: ajayminocha2

Celebrating Global accessibility Awareness day- May 16 2019