Hello Vikas Ji,
>From where we can get PDF Security Remover and what's its cost?
Please, tell me the procedure of using this software.

Shyam Sunder Singh
Mobile: 8527193815
Skype: shyam0542

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessIndia <accessindia-boun...@accessindia.org.in> On Behalf Of
Vikas Kapoor
Sent: Sunday, May 26, 2019 8:42 PM
To: amarj...@amarjain.com; AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility
and issues concerning the disabled. <accessindia@accessindia.org.in>
Subject: Re: [AI] issues facing with JAWS19 while reading pdf files

Please take the note, If the document itself is protected, JAWS in any case
will not read it. These days, this has become a latest trend with most of
the card statements, bank statements, bills and other statements are
protected before they are sent to the recipients. Even the LalPath lab
creates all your reports in a secured way. I've been facing this issue for a
logn time and installed PDF security remover on my system, which has the
ability to remove all restrictions and this makes all documents accessible
for screen readers. This is the only work around to be able to cope with
this kind of problem as of now.